We do not offer online sales. We regret that we are unable to compete with prices you may find online,
nor are we able to honor a warranty on any vehicle that is purchased online.
We understand the uncertainties of our current economy and the necessity of being frugal. However, it is also wise to consider all of the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing online.
- We are a “brick and mortar” business since 1991, and we are physically here when and if you need us.
- We are fully licensed and insured to do business in the state of Pennsylvania.
- We make sure your purchase can be titled and registered by PADOT or DCNR.
- We offer a parts AND labor warranty on all new products.
- We stock many of the parts you may need “down-the-road”.
- If you need service, our service techs have the experience to do the job right the first time.
- When you buy your new vehicle from us, we completely assemble it at no additional charge. We:
Fill the battery with acid and charge it to a specified 12.8 vdc;
Drain the engine oil and refill it with a quality lubricant;
Fill the tires to the specified pressure;
Align the front wheels and make the necessary adjustments;
Fill the fuel tank with fuel treated to minimize the effects of ethanol;
Clean and polish it to showroom condition.
- Then we test your new vehicle before you pick it up to make sure “it’s right”.
- Before you go on your way, we take the time to explain the operation and care of your new product